dfoww, Incorporated’s Board of Directors are committed to improving the lives of underprivileged, low income, minority individuals and communities here in Atlanta, Georgia. We believe that everyone should possess the necessary skills to effectively communicate.
Through our Write-Right literacy program, we teach online and community academic reading and writing workshops, free of charge to the public. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to learn to Write-Right. dfoww, Incorporated’s Write-Right Literacy Program is a 3.5 month virtual program. Below you will find a break down of how the program will be structured:
Adult literacy program must be 18 years of age and up to register
Winter/Spring session: January 5, 2021 – April 15, 2021
Students must submit their application by the following dates:
- Registration begins November 1, 2020 and ends on December 20, 2020 at 5pm EST
- The program will cover the 8 parts of speech
- The 14 punctuation marks in English
- The 4 types of sentences in English/syntax
- Reading and building vocabulary
- The last 7 days will be a comprehensive review of everything that was taught through the literacy program.
- Tuesday April 13, 2021 – Final exam
- April 15, 2021 – Graduation Date
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic our courses will be taught online until further notice. The program will be taught through our virtual online classroom by certified professional English instructors.