Our volunteer program is open and now receiving applications. The Write-Right literacy program provides RLA GED preparation classes to families and children of low literacy. Our hunger relief program the Write-Right Nutrition Program (WRNP) provides supplemental nutrition assistance to senior citizens, low-income individuals and families with children.
We seek volunteers who are a team players, are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, understand the nonprofit’s responsibilities, and can effectively communicate DFOWW Incorporated’s mission to our Program participants, visitors, and partners.
All volunteers will be required to complete the following steps before officially becoming a DFOWW Incorporated volunteer:
• Complete a volunteer application
• Must be approved by the board of directors President or senior leadership to volunteer
• Pay a one-time $250.00 application processing fee (The fees collected will be used to help fund our charity programs)
• Application fees are a tax write-off
• Attend a 3-hour (virtual) volunteer orientation program
All payments are nonrefundable and can be paid through PayPal. Our email address is email@example.com.
Approved volunteers will be permitted to attend weekly committee meetings. Volunteers will not be permitted to attend board meetings. Qualified volunteers are encouraged to consider joining DFOWW Incorporated’s Board of Directors for a more robust involvement in the nonprofit charity organization and its affairs.
TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION TO OUR WRITE-RIGHT LITERACY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM: