Our volunteer program is open and now receiving applications. The Write-Right literacy program provides reading and writing education to adults of low literacy. Our attached volunteer program provides opportunities for individuals to use their talents to support those seeking literacy aid within the dfoww, Incorporated charity organization.
We seek applicants who are a team players, are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, understand the nonprofits responsibilities, and can effectively communicate dfoww, Incorporated’s mission to our visitors, partners and students.
All volunteers will be required to complete the following steps before officially becoming a dfoww, Incorporated volunteer:
• Attend a 1-hour Write-Right volunteer orientation program
• Complete a volunteer application
• Must be approved by the Committee Chair or Co-chair to volunteer
• Must be approved by the Board President, Executive Chair and/or the Executive Director to volunteer
• Pay a one-time $120.00 application processing fee
• All payments are nonrefundable and can be paid through PayPal or Zelle. Our email address is email@example.com
Approved volunteers will be permitted to attend weekly committee meetings. Volunteers will not be permitted to attend board meetings nor teach our students via the nonprofit’s virtual online classroom. Volunteers should be encouraged to consider joining dfoww, Incorporated’s Board of Directors for a more robust involvement in the nonprofit organization and its affairs.
TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION TO OUR WRITE-RIGHT LITERACY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM: