Logophiles Word Game | Building Vocabulary
Good morning, DFOWW learners. Our Logophiles and Word of the Day (two-part) reading and writing workshops have been designed to help our students improve all areas of communication, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Having a robust vocabulary is essential for these skills.
Our objective is to introduce and familiarize our students with new words, so they have the necessary skill set to effectively communicate with people from various educational backgrounds.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing a word that begins with the letter S.
- The word is an adjective (Adjectives are words that describe nouns or pronouns)
- The word contains (8) letters
- The word contains (4) vowels
- The third letter of the word is a (e)
- The last letter of the word is a (s)
Those are all the clues we can provide. Can anyone guess the word?
• The Word Game will be published by 1 p.m. EST.
• The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST.
• The first person to answer correctly will be announced as the word game winner. •Participants must post their answer in the comment section found on our official Facebook page.
• Winners will only be notified on our official Facebook page.
• Winners must like our official Facebook page.
• Winners must send an email to claim the prize. The email must contain your PayPal account email address so that we can send you the prize money.
• A member of our staff will deposit the $20 into your PayPal account upon receipt of your email.
• If an international participant has been selected as the word game winner, $20 will be deposited to his/her PayPal account. To be eligible for the prize, the participant must follow all the above rules.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with our free online reading and writing workshops.
Follow us on Twitter @dfoww_edu
Follow us on Facebook @dfoww
Follow us on Instagram @dfoww_edu
Follow us on LinkedIn @dfoww
© Copyright 2022 DFOWW Incorporated
All Rights Reserved