Good morning, dfoww learners. Tomorrow, we will be sharing a word that begins with the letter M.
- The word is an adjective.
- The word contains (10) letters.
- The word contains (4) vowels.
- The third letter of the word is an (n).
- The word rhymes with the word dissonant and innocent.
- The last letter of the word is a (t).
Those are all the clues we can provide. Can anyone guess the word?
• The Word Game will be posted by 7 a.m. EST.
• The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST.
• The first person to answer correctly will be announced as the $10 word game winner.
• Participants are only to post the answer in the comment section found on our official Facebook page.
• Anyone can participate in the word game; however, previously selected winners will only be eligible to win and/or claim the $10 cash prize twice a year for a maximum of $20.
• Winners will only be notified on our official Facebook page.
• Winners must like our official Facebook page.
• Winners must send an email to claim the prize. The email must contain your PayPal account email address so that we can send you the money.
• A member of our staff will deposit the $10 into your PayPal account upon receipt of your email.
• If an international participant has been selected as the word game winner, $10 will be deposited to their PayPal account. To be eligible for the prize, the participant must follow all the above rules.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with our free online reading and writing workshops.
Follow us on Twitter @dfoww_edu
Follow us on Facebook @dfoww
Follow us on Instagram @dfoww_edu
Follow us on LinkedIn @dfoww
Copyright © 2020 dfoww, Incorporated
All Rights Reserved