Good Morning dfoww learners!
Tomorrow, we will be sharing a word that begins with the letter S.
1. The word is an adjective.
2. The word contains (10) letters.
3. The word contains (4) vowels.
4. The third letter of the word is a (u).
5. The word rhymes with the words perilous and querulous.
6. The last letter of the word is an (s).
Those are all the clues we can provide. Can anyone guess the word?
• Participants should post their answers in the comment section found on our official Facebook page.
• Winners will only be notified on our official Facebook page.
• Winners must like our official Facebook page.
• Once announced, winners must send an email to claim a cash prize of $10. The email should contain your PayPal account email address.
• A member of our staff will deposit the $10 into your PayPal account upon receipt of your email.
• If an international participant has been selected as the word game-winner, $10 will be deposited into their PayPal account. To be eligible for the prize, the participant must follow all the above rules.
Our email address is:
Keep up-to-date with our free online reading and writing workshops.
Follow us on Twitter @dfoww_edu
Follow us on Facebook @dfoww
Follow us on Instagram @dfoww_edu
© Copyright 2020 dfoww, Incorporated.
All Rights Reserved.