Tomorrow, dfoww will be sharing a word that begins with the letter W.
1. The word is a verb.
2. The word contains (7) letters.
3. The word contains (3) vowels.
4. The third letter of the word is a vowel.
5. An antonym of/for the word is dissuade.
6. The word rhymes with the word needle.
Those are all the clues, we are able to provide. Can anyone guess the word?
- Participants must post their answer in the comment section on our official Facebook or Twitter page
- The first person who answers correctly will be announced as the word game winner
- Winners will be notified on our official Facebook and Twitter pages only.
- Winners must email us within 24 hours.
- Email must contain your word choice selection, if you want us to share it for our next word of the day workshop. (This is the current prize we’re giving away until we receive more funding).
- A member of our staff will respond to all emails within 48 hours.
- No profanity, reckless, or incendiary words and or language will be considered for publication.
- As participation grows, and we receive more funding and or donations; once a week, dfoww will give away one $10 Starbucks gift card to a logophile lover game winner. If an International participant has been selected as the word game winner, they must follow all the above listed rules and have a PayPal account. $10 will be deposited to their PayPal account within 72 hours.
Our email address is: email@example.com
*Keep up to date with all of our Free online writing workshops.
Follow us on Twitter @dfoww_edu
Follow us on Facebook @dfoww
One thought on “Logophiles”