Congratulations Krissy Johnson! Krissy was the first person to answer correctly in last week’s word game workshop – building vocabulary. Krissy has selected a word for dfoww to share for tomorrow’s word of the day workshop.
Here are some clues:
1. The word begins with the letter (D).
2. The word is a noun.
3. The word contains 7 letters.
4. The word contains 3 vowels.
5. The word contains 4 consonants.
6. The last letter of the word is: (r).
7. An antonym of/for the word is: career woman.
Those are all the clues, we are able to provide. Can anyone guess the word?
*Word Game Rules
● Participants must post answer in comment section on dfoww website.
● The first person who answers correctly in the comment section will be announced as dfoww’s word game winner.
● Winners will be notified in the comment section on dfoww’s website.
● dfoww word game winners may participate in all future word games, however, are only eligible to win prizes once per month.
● Winners must email us within 24 hours to claim prize and provide our lead writer with their word choice for us to share.
● No profanity or reckless, incendiary words will be considered for publication.
● Our temporary email address is: