1. friendly; agreeable
2. (of an atmosphere or event) friendly, lively, and enjoyable
3. relating to, occupied with, or fond of feasting, drinking, and good company
Part of Speech (POS)
I’ll use it in a sentence:
● Many of the employees who work at the Department of Motor Vehicle, aren’t convivial.
● The gregarious, cordial, convivial, clerk who works at the supermarket, smiled at all of his customers.
● Hunter enjoyed himself at the convivial employee picnic.
● Despite being a single mom raising three young boys, Darlene has reared three amazing human beings who are courteous, deferential and convivial.
● What attracted me the most to my fiance Porter, was his charming and convivial personality.
Now it’s your turn, on a sheet of paper or in the comment section below, write a few sentences using the word: convivial.
Tip: Use the word during a conversation today. The more you familiarize yourself with this word, by consistently incorporating it in your vocabulary and writing, the easier it will be to remember the word. Figuratively speaking, you’ll own the word.
Our website is currently under construction. We apologize for any inconvenience.
dfoww is seeking volunteer editors and writers for our online writing workshop.
“dfoww” is a small nonprofit organization, with very limited resources. If you are interested in volunteering your time, talent, and or monetarily, please email us directly. We appreciate any and all donations provided in an effort to help us further our mission.
Our temporary email address is: