Tomorrow, dfoww will be sharing a word that begins with the letter (C). The word is a noun.
1. The word contains 9 letters.
2. The word contains 3 vowels.
3. An antonym of/for the word is: quiet.
4. The last letter of the word serves more as a consonant than a vowel.
5. Merriam-Webster describes the word as a noisy word.
Those are all the clues, dfoww can provide. Can anyone guess the word?
The first person to answer correctly in the comment section below, will be selected by dfoww’s lead writer, to choose a word for us to share, for next week’s presentation, of our “Word of the day”. dfoww will also encourage its followers/audience to follow you on social media.
Follow us on Twitter @DaphanyDuBois1