Daphany’s Free Online Writing Workshop
Tomorrow, DFOWW will be sharing a word that begins with the letter (P). The word is an adjective.
1. The word contains 13 letters.
2. The word contains 6 vowels.
3. An antonym of/for the word is: original.
4. The third letter of the word is (a).
5. The last letter of the word is (s).
Those are all the clues, we are able to provide. Can anyone guess the word?
The first person to answer correctly, in the comment section below, will be able to choose a word for us to share, for next week’s presentation of our word of the day. In addition, DFOWW will immediately encourage its subscribers/audience to follow you on social media.
Follow us on Twitter @DaphanyDuBois1