Daphany’s Free Online Writing Workshop
1. related to teaching; educational
2. teaching or instructing
I’ll use it in a sentence:
● The book Lisa read on money management, was unquestionably, pedagogic.
● The professor’s lecture, on intersex biological variations was pedagogic.
● I’ve been told by many people, the article I wrote, titled: “Intersex- the Christian Viewpoint”, is positively pedagogic.
● Jennifer’s pedagogic teaching style, earned her “teacher of the year” award; at the elementary school, where she teaches.
● Frank’s pedagogic strategy, compelled his children to take advantage of their education and to work hard at school.
Now it’s your turn, on a sheet of paper, or in the comment section below, write a sentence using the word: pedagogic.
Tip: Use the word during a conversation today. The more you familiarize yourself with this word, by consistently incorporating it in your vocabulary and writing, the easier it will be to remember the word. Figuratively speaking, you’ll own the word.