Daphany’s Free Online Writing Workshop
Definition: playful; humorous
I’ll use it in a sentence:
● The family members of the fallen peace officer, regarded the pastor’s jocose eulogy, as an affront.
● Because my eighth week old dalmatian puppy Setha, is so animated and jocose; she puts a smile on my face, even when I’m down.
● Steve Harvey is a convivial, jocose comedian.
● Kimberly fell in love with Jonathan’s jocose and effervescent personality.
● Jackee Harry is best known for her iconic jocose role, as Sandra Clark, on the classic 1980s sitcom “227”.
Now it’s your turn, on a sheet of paper, or in the comment section below, write a sentence using the word: jocose.
Tip: Use the word during a conversation today. The more you familiarize yourself with this word, by consistently incorporating it in your vocabulary and writing, the easier it will be to remember the word. Figuratively speaking, you’ll own the word.